Thursday, August 8, 2013

Facebook spam messages


(jullietkigbafori@hotmail.com)
please my dear,am not always on this site,contact me with my
email address for easier and quick communication
(jullietkigbafori@hotmail.com)
thanks
26-03-2014





Hello Can we be friends?
My name is Jenifer I am a simple and decent girl I'm interested in you for a good friendship please contact me with my email address (jeniferbahi@yahoo.com) for better introduction and for my photos and confidential discussion if you are interested please feel free to contact me as I will be waiting to hear from you soon; thanks Jenifer.

Hello My name is Laura Jama am loving and caring lady i am interested in knowing you more could you please reply to my mail address (laurajama1@hotmail.com) i have something to tell you so that we will know each other very well.i will send you my pic.
Thanks, Laura
(laurajama1@hotmail.com)


Samira Aabida Masoud
Hello, its so nice to meet you here, i'm interested in you if you don't mind, i'll like both of us to get to know ourselves more better but i'm not always here online, so give me your e-mail address so i can always write you and you can also write me through my personal email (Samira_Aabida@hotmail.com) thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment