Saturday, July 27, 2013

spammers messaging users on facebook

have seen an increase in these unwanted message in the facebook messaging system

Sweaty Samuel
It is my pleasure to come across your profile in this site and became interested,my name is Binta i will like you to write me to my email address,so that i will tell you more about my self, because i don't always be on this site, and i will send you my picture. Hoping to read your mail in my email address (bintadsamuel@yahoo.com) because i have something very important to discus with you,thanks Binta.

Tina Anney Daijon

Conversation started today
Princess Johnson https://www.facebook.com/anta.fall.3591
11:34am
Princess Johnson
Happy New Year.
 How are you doing today, my name is miss Faith Johnson. Nice to meet you in Facebook. Life is nothing without friendship and when we make friends we change from being animals to being human. I will like to be your friend. Contact me through my private email (faith_johnson1@hotmail.com)
   my dear please contact me through my private email address due to I may not have time to chart with you on Facebook, contact me through my email (faith_johnson1@hotmail.com) for me to send my photos to you and also tell you about me. Thank.
kiss____¶¶¶¶¶__AM___¶¶¶¶¶ IN
_____¶¶■Ž¶¶¶¶¶Ž■Ž¶¶¶¶¶■Ž¶¶-
____¶¶■Ž█████Ž¶Ž████Ž- ¶¶
___¶¶■Ž███████Ž█████- Ž■ ¶¶
___¶¶■Ž████████████- Ž■ ¶¶
____¶¶■Ž███████████Ž- ¶¶
_____¶¶■Ž█████████Ž■ ¶¶
_______¶¶■Ž██████Ž■ ¶¶
_________¶¶■Ž███Ž■ ¶¶ LOVE
__________¶¶■Ž`█Ž■ ¶¶
___________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

No comments:

Post a Comment