Saturday, January 12, 2013

Is google 2 step verificaition really worth it?


It looks like 2-step verification has been turned on for this account. Tell us more about the issue you’re having:

I cannot access my phone or backup options
Without your phone, it can sometimes take 3-5 business days to complete the account recovery process. If you’ve only lost access to your phone or backup options temporarily, you should wait until you can access them again, and try signing in again.

I can sign-in from a web browser, but not from my mobile devices or applications
To work with 2-step verification, mobile devices and non-browser applications require you to use application-specific passwords in place of your normal password. Click Continue to set these up.

I didn’t enable 2-step verification
Someone might have hijacked your account and turned on 2-step verification. To regain access to your account, we’ll have to confirm your identity. If possible, use a computer and browser you recently used to sign-in.

I'm having other issues with 2-step verification

No comments:

Post a Comment