Friday, December 17, 2010

acai berry spam email

the email reads

Hey, hope all is well. I've tried this acai berry stuff that is seriously fascinating!! I am feeling energetic from the 1st day i have been using it! its true, doctors have uncovered a way to lose fat which works and is amazingly healthy for people! Here is this article about it if you want to, and purchase it http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/ !! This link sells it half-priced!! I heard a few friend's already took it and they  lost 5-8 lbs in roughly a week so I assumed I would fill you in also :) This stuff is insane! there is excellent advice on that link and see how it works for you.

but the url does not link to cnn it goes to hxx://slim-blog.ru/ this redirects to hxx://www.news-slim.info/ which links to fats-gone.info

mynewemail55a@yahoo.com
nathakkar@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment